Let’s get right to it – high fire decals are out. Digital heat transfers are in. At CDigital, we are proud members of The Society of Glass and Ceramic Decorated Products (SGCDpro) and we take pride in offering the most advanced and cost-effective solutions for your product decoration needs. Let us elaborate.
What’s Wrong with Traditional Glass Decoration Methods?
To put it simply – traditional glass decoration methods are inefficient, time-consuming, and don’t offer manufacturers enough versatility. The product decoration and printing industry is constantly evolving, and we take that progress and innovation seriously (because we care about you). In the past, high fire decals were the only way for manufacturers to decorate glass products. Low fire decals followed, offering an improvement in timeliness. Digital heat transfers came last, offering the best solution to your product decoration needs. Here’s the difference:
- High fire decals: Baked at temperatures nearing 1000°F for approx. 30 minutes
- Low fire decals: Baked at temperatures between 300-400° for approx. 20 minutes
- Digital heat transfers: Baked at a lower temperature of 250°
What Makes Digital Heat Transfers Ideal for Glass Decoration?
Digital heat transfers are efficient, versatile, affordable, and stunning. Since our heat transfer process is digital, it eliminates a lot of wasted production time (setup/cleanup) without sacrificing the quality of your product. Did we mention it’s also the most eco-friendly way to decorate glass and various other substrates? Oh, well it is. More benefits of choosing digital heat transfers over traditional glass decoration methods are as follows:
- HD photo-quality images
- Eye-catching and vibrant full-color transfers printed at 1200 dpi and 266 lines per inch
- Accommodation of variable data (unique identifiers, barcodes, names, etc) on the same roll of transfers
- Dishwasher-safe adhesive that delivers immense durability
- Dry, eco-friendly process that eliminates the need for messy chemicals
- Fast and affordable short runs (the quickest turnaround on the market!)
Ready to Save Money? Fast and Affordable Glass Product Decoration with CDigital
Since 2001, CDigital has been an innovator in developing new systems and processes for using digital print technology to produce full-color digital heat transfers for the product decoration industry. Because we are both local and fully digital, we can turn jobs around faster and for less money than both overseas printers and local screen or pad printers.
Request a Quote today!
If you have any questions, please contact CDigital by calling 410-646-7800. For customers new to using heat transfers, Cdigital is happy to connect you with heat transfer equipment manufacturers whose machines will work best with our patented film. You can also follow CDigital on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube.